LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Say goodbye to unwanted hair with the precision and long-lasting results of laser hair removal. This convenient and speedy method selectively targets the hair follicles, leaving your skin smooth and hair-free, eliminating ingrown hairs and improving skin quality as the laser stimulates collagen production, giving you a smoother and softer complexion.
✓ Long-lasting hair removal
✓ Virtually painless
✓ Reduces ingrown hairs
✓ Perfect for any area on the body
After each session, you will notice a 10%-30% hair reduction, which will increase over time. Your hair will gradually fall out in patches over a period of 2-4 weeks after treatment. It will start to thin out and growth will slow down over time.
For best results, it is important to keep up with the laser hair removal process. We recommend one treatment every 4-6 weeks and a minimum of 6-10 sessions. Remember, laser works differently for everyone so be patient with the process.
about laser hair removal
– We recommend having 6-10 sessions minimum.
– 1 session is required every 4-6 weeks.
– Treatments usually take between 10 to 20 minutes depending on the area.
– You’ll feel the most from the laser on your first treatment. The main sensations that you will feel are heat and pinching. The pulse of light is of course, hot, on your skin.
– Laser hair removal is not painful, simply because it is the wrong word to use. However, it is not the most enjoyable sensation either. Next to waxing or depilation, laser hair removal is close to zero. Others who have sensitive skin and a lower pain tolerance may feel some discomfort to some degree. It can feel like a slight stinging or burning sensation.
– Pain relief in the form of numbing cream can be applied, but only from your 2nd second session. We need you to be able to feel the laser on your skin so we can adjust the machine accordingly so the laser doesn’t burn you.
Our state-of-the-art laser machine uses the highest technology, providing 3 different wavelengths to suit every skin type and hair colour for maximum efficiency.
The Alexandrite Laser is the fastest, most widely used laser for hair removal and is suitable for rapid treatment of large body areas in patients with light to olive complexions and dark hair.
The Diode Laser is very effective for light and darker skin tones. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. The Diode is the best overall laser for all six skin types based on long-term use and safety.
The YAG Laser is a newer technique of laser hair removal. The YAG laser works on all skin types but is ideal for tanned skin or darker skin tones as the laser doesn’t react to pigmentation.
Our technician will assess which wavelength will be best suited for your skin type and hair colour after your consultation.
what result can you expect
– After each session you will notice 10%-30% hair reduction. This will change after each session.
– Your hair will gradually fall out in patches over a period of 2-4 weeks after treatment. This is perfectly normal as hair doesn’t grow at the same rate.
– Your hair will start to thin out and growth will slow down.
– Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have lighter skin and darker hair as the laser targets the pigmentation in the hair, but it can be successfully used on all skin types.
we cannot carry out laser hair removal if:
– You’ve had any waxing, sugaring or epilation. Preserving the root and the pigment of the hair is imperative for the success of the laser treatment.
– You’ve had excessive sun exposure to the area (including sunbeds). The laser transmits energy deep into the hair follicles, which can seriously aggravate the sunburn.
– You have a skin type that is prone to pigmentation.
– You’re pregnant. Laser hair removal is a proven clinically safe treatment. However, many providers recommend avoiding laser hair removal during pregnancy because of the lack of information about the effect on the fetus.
– We require you to shave the areas 24-48 hours before treatment.
– Shaving is the only form of hair removal you can use in between treatments. We need the hair cycle to grow back fully so the laser can target your hairs again at your next treatment
– We do not recommend taking Ibuprofen or Paracetamol before treatment.
– It’s important to follow all pre-care instructions to avoid any side effects.
– Avoid sweating and exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
– Avoid the ocean, chlorinated pools, and harsh soaps for the first 48 hours.
– Excessive sun exposure (sunbeds included) before or after treatment can contribute to pigmentations in the skin. We recommend wearing SPF 30 or higher on all treatment areas 2 weeks after treatment.
– Wear loose, comfortable clothing to avoid any rubbing or friction on the area.
– Keep the area as dry and clean as possible. Rinse with cold water and avoid shaving for 3-5 days.
– Some people may experience minor side effects after laser hair removal like irritation, swelling, sensitive skin, changing skin colour.
– If you do experience irritation, please apply aloe vera gel to the area.
– It’s important to follow all post-care instructions to avoid any side effects.
Jl. Dukuh Indah No.22C, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday & Holidays: Closed