LASER SKIN REJUVENATION
Laser Skin Rejuvenation is a procedure that uses a YAG laser to improve the appearance of the skin, sun-damaged skin, scars caused by acne or minor facial flaws. Our laser is a non-ablative laser that stimulates collagen growth and tightens underlying skin.
This treatment also decreases the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth and cheeks, treats loss of skin tone and improves your overall complexion.
about skin rejuvenation
– We recommend having a minimum of 4 sessions for best results.
– One session recommended every 4 weeks.
– Duration of treatment is approximately 30-40 minutes.
– This treatment is only suitable for skin types 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Please refer to The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale below to determine your skin type before making a booking.
The reason type 5 & 6 are not suitable is because lasers target hair pigment, a laser could get “confused”, and target the natural pigment of darker skin rather than the hair follicle, resulting in a burn.
what result can you expect
– A decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and cheeks.
– Improvement in skin tone and skin complexion.
– Firmer and tighter skin.
– Reduces redness, acne scars and minor facial flaws.
– Reduced puffiness in the face.
– Some people experience immediate results whilst others see results over a period of weeks.
– It is important to know that this treatment cannot eliminate excessive or sagging skin.
We cannot carry out laser skin rejuvenation if:
– You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– You have open blisters, pimples, inflammation, or cold sores on the facial area.
– You’ve had laser hair removal on the facial area 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– You are taking medication that contains isotretinoin.
– You must wait 6 months after taking any Accutane or other acne medication.
– Avoid direct sun exposure 2 weeks before treatment. If you do need to be in the sun, please wear SPF 50.
– Do not use cosmeceutical retinol or alpha hydroxy & beta hydroxyl 48-72 hours before treatment. Natural moisturisers with no alcohol are ok.
– Do not have any harsh facials, scrubs or exfoliation treatments 48 hours before treatment. Do not have any dermal treatments or Botox 2 weeks before treatment.
– You must wait 8 weeks after any dermal fillers surrounding the cheeks, eyes, and forehead. Lips are ok as we do not treat the lip area.
– Any facial piercings must be removed prior to treatment.
– Make sure your treatment area is free from tanning products, lotions and make-up on the day of your treatment.
– Avoid excessive direct sun exposure for 2 weeks after treatment.
– Please wear SPF 50 daily to protect your skin from the sun.
– No strenuous exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
– Avoid any activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
– Avoid steam, sauna’s and hot baths 24 hours after treatment.
– Do not apply any topical prescription creams for 7 days after treatment.
– No cosmetic injectable treatments for 4 weeks post treatment.
Jl. Dukuh Indah No.22C, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Monday : Closed
Tuesday – Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday & Holidays: Closed